Saturday, May 2, 2009

Whoa!

I was really busy this week, my sister Becca was in town, I had a large order for Buzz About Baby, and I helped my sister Alaura move back from college (she lived on the third floor and filled the Sienna and the Scion with all her stuff!), so I didn't have time to go to a meeting until this morning. I was shocked when the scale read 230.6! That's a 5.6 lb loss in a week and a half, a lot more than I expected.

Total loss: 11.8 lbs (just shy of 5% of my weight!)

I got my second gold sticker, it's funny how a little sticker can make you feel good. =)
I know not to expect that type of a loss next week or even ever again, but it was a good surprise, maybe it pays to be busy.

I still haven't decided what to do when I reach my first 20lb goal. I'm more than half way there, so I need to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment