Sunday, July 12, 2009

On my way...

to health that is!

I do have to brag that I got three awards at Weight Watchers this week. I got my 16th week award, my 10% award and my 25 pounds award!

I feel like my results are starting to show too. Curtis keeps saying my face looks thinner and ladies in the ward are starting to notice. I am starting to fit into clothes that I wore before Nathan was born. I may have to ask my sister Becca to give me back my favorite pair of jeans. =)

I have decided to stop Weight Watcher though. I have had good success with it, but my new diet restrictions make it kind of pointless.

I have still been learning a lot about diet to help MS, but have also learned about eating raw. I had never thought of this option before. It follows along with the MS diet, except for the fact that everything is raw. There are so many health benefits to this. I am really excited about learning more about doing this.

I am confident that I can continue eating with these new guidelines and therefore confident that I can continue to loose weight. I have even made some delicious coconut chocolate balls, all raw! Mmm, mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment