Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Drink That Juice!

The last two days all I drank was water and the Malibu Miracle Juice. I actually made it through. I was very tempted to eat last night because I was getting hungry and tired, but I didn't! I just went to bed a little earlier than usual.

I am proud of myself for waking up every morning this week and working out. Curtis gets up at 7:00am and the kids usually sleep until 8:30, so it is a perfect time and I am enjoying it.

I didn't realize how much I had been snacking. Every couple of minutes going to the pantry looking for something to nibble on. Just cutting that out will help a lot I'm sure.

My Triumphs So Far:

#1: I beat the records for Hoola Hooping on the Wii (3 min. and 10 min.). Curtis tried to beat my records and he couldn't! Ha!

#2: I lost over 5 pounds in two days! I am now 230.2! I am wondering how much of that will come back on when I actually eat a meal. =) I had a meal replacement for breakfast. I think I will have a healthy lunch and do a meal replacement for dinner.

#3: I did 45 minutes of Turbo Jam this morning! I haven't done that in a long, long time. And I was impressed with how my body remembered all the moves.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, this is your stupid brother. A few years ago I suggested to you that you only work out as much as you could maintain over the long run. Don't forget you need to be doing it in ten years! Your diet, too. Good Luck!
    Byron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Sarah! The juice is a great cleanse to get rid of the sugars and toxins in your body. It will help you not crave as much junk later. Still not easy! I can't even fast till 4 on fast Sundays! now we can keep each other on track, well once I get back on track that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah, You are a brave soul and I am very proud of you. I would love to hear more about your juice fast, like the cost and so forth. I am always looking for something to help me as well. I tried the Isagenix and it is too expensive. But I lost a lot also I think 12 pounds in 10 days, but yes once you start eating again and so forth you gain it back. So becareful and I know it was a good cleanse for you. That is way hard to go 2 days.
    So at least you are not only 5'2 like me. I do a thing called PEERTRAINER.com. I long my food intake and workouts, do you want to join a group with me?????? I would love it. I would also love to help and support you. I too want to be a healthier me. Way to go Sarah.

    ReplyDelete