Monday, January 19, 2009

Here I Go!

So I have reached an all time high, my weight that is. I am starting this blog to keep track of my progress and share in my successes and (hopefully not too many) failures.

I started out interested in doing Isagenix, an MLM program that helped a friend of mine lose 150 pounds. She looks and feels great, but it costs close to $300 per month. It is a juice diet for 24-48 hours, then you use a meal replacement for 2 meals, eating a healthy lunch, repeating this pattern each week. I did a little research and decided to try Malibu Miracle 48 hour Juice Diet, which also has a meal replacement and this system was a whole lot less.

Today, I drank only the juice (which has acai, noni, goji, mangosteen, and pomegranate) and water all day and plan to do the same tomorrow.

I feel pretty good considering I didn't really eat anything today. I'm guessing tomorrow will be harder.

My Stats: (I'm glad I won't be able to hear your gasps. I'm temped not to put them on, but then how will I know how successful I am?)

Height: 5' 9 1/2" (I'm glad I don't have to worry about this number changing.)

Weight: 235.8 pounds (17 pounds heavier than when I got pregnant with Nathan, 56 pounds heavier since I got pregnant with Audrey and got married.)

Waist: 44"

Right Thigh: 30" (That's Curtis's waist! HELP! I think I might cry!)

Bust: 47"

Hips: 49 1/2"

No comments:

Post a Comment