Friday, January 23, 2009

Thank You

I just saw your comments. I guess I need to set up that automatic email. Maybe reading them would have helped me not have a fit this morning. =)

You are all right. Thank you. Byron, I do need to make this sustainable. The juice fast really did cut down my cravings, I usually really, really want sweets all day, but I haven't felt that craving since Sunday. Lisa, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that gains the weight back after a fast. The inches are more important. =) I appreciate the support and encouragement. Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Byron that it has to be something you can keep doing forever. That was really hard for me to accept when I joined Weight Watchers and they said this is NOT a diet. It is a new way of life and you will never go off of it. Yikes! I wanted a quick fix...

    I do better some days than others, but here are some of my helps for snack attacks.
    1. write it down (everything you eat)
    2. give yourself a time to have a snack (10am, 3pm, etc.) Then you can stop "grazing" all day and know you'll get a snack.
    3. Have some good snacks that aren't veggies (yes, I like fruit and veggies too--but sometimes they just don't cut it). Some of my favorites are: 100 calorie packs of chocolate covered pretzels, Jolly Time healthy kettle corn popcorn, Swiss Miss diet cocoa, Jello Sugar Free pudding pack, lo-fat raisin granola bar, light yogurt.

    Just the fact that you are doing this blog will help. You're doing good!
    Love,
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete